Lineage][ Tribunal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage][ Tribunal

YOUR DOOM IS HERE!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devilakos

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:32 pm

Hi,My name is Dimitris and my nickname is Devilakos.I am 15 years old.I was head-gm on 3 servers and on 1 admin.These servers had many ppl.Anyway,I speak very good english and francais.I wanna be GM cause i see that the admin had made a really big and hard work and i wanna help him to make the server better.I wouldn't nothing to any player exept if admin say me.Well,if i be i will make mass pvp events,1vs1 events,rb events,hide events.Maybe some pvps event at castles.I will think for more :/.Hmm If somebody swearing mothers and gods i will make him fisrt i will say him to stop if he continue i will put him to the jail for 15min and then i will see...If a player have multi-skills i will mention it to the admin first to fix the bug,second i will ban the "bug-player"!If somebody advertising another server i will jail him!About the gm commands i know many i can't write them here.If u want see me on the game.Ty...
Back to top Go down

GM application
Page 1 of 1