Lineage][ Tribunal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage][ Tribunal

YOUR DOOM IS HERE!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WaNteD

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:25 am

-Nick: =WaNteD=
-Experience as a GM: I have been 2 times in the past GM so i have much experience.
-Language: I speak English and a little french.
-Why you want to become a GM: I want to become GM to help the server for the best and protect him from bugs/hacks etc...
-Would you give any items to any player: Of course NOT!! GM's dont give items for any reason!
-Have you some events in your mind: Yes...there are many events we could do...Like a pvp event OR hiding something in any town and let players searching it...
-You se someone swearing mothrs and gods: I will put him in jail for 30 minutes.If he do it again i will put him in jail againuntil admin tells me if i should ban him.
-A player has mutli skills: I will remove the multi skills and i will do whatever admin had told me.
-Someone is advertising another server : I will tell him not to do that and if he continuous i will chat ban him.
-Tell ALL GM commands: Well...i know all the gm commands...there are 3 pages and i m bored :S

I'm waiting for a reply Wink
Back to top Go down
*Ramone*
~Head GameMaster~
~Head GameMaster~
*Ramone*

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:50 am

Hmm... we are gonna to think about it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lineage2-tribunal
Gatman
~SERVER OWNER~
~SERVER OWNER~
Gatman

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:53 am

No!

First we are gonna to add the server at hopzone list. This can be only when the server becomes up.

So, till the server becomes up you will haven't any answer at your requests...

You will got your answer the next week cause then the server will becomes up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lineage2-orama
WaNteD

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:05 pm

Ok guys...I will be waiting.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hex
Hex

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:33 pm

lol WHEN is this server gonna come up cos it wasnt "next week" from that post...
Back to top Go down
*Ramone*
~Head GameMaster~
~Head GameMaster~
*Ramone*

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:46 am

Hex wrote:
lol WHEN is this server gonna come up cos it wasnt "next week" from that post...
The server is not up yet because of some technical problems. Don't be afraid! The server will be online soon. I have a date to announce to you, but I'm not sure. I don't know even what are we waiting for and we don't open the server... only Gatman knows more, I'm sure that he'll write an answer here soon or he'll change the website and the forum...
If Gatman won't answer to your question when he'll be sure about server's uptime date, I will announce it to you...
Peace!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lineage2-tribunal
Sponsored content

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Application   Gm Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1