Lineage][ Tribunal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage][ Tribunal

YOUR DOOM IS HERE!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM APPLICATION - AZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hazuki007

GM APPLICATION - AZ Empty
PostSubject: GM APPLICATION - AZ   GM APPLICATION - AZ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:20 pm

Nickname. AZ

- Real Name. AZIM

- Age. 26

- Experience as a GameMaster.
I just got in to the game again after upgrading my pc but I have played on alot of servers and never got the chance to apply. I was however, GM on a WOW server called Immortal (GM AZ) I have a screen shot to prove this too. I was there for 2 years until the owner of the GM didnt support the server much anymore and not many people played.

- Language that you speak.
English only.
- Why you want to become a GameMaster?
I love playing games thats the honest part since I was 13. I have seen many servers on Lineage especially corrupted GM's that dont listen to people or GM's favour players too much and giving them hero weapons or making them their enchant higher than others. I want to support those players that feel lost and showed them we all play fair on this server and GM's are there to listen to what they have to say. After all its the players that make the server!

- Would you give any items to any player if he wanted it?
No. If any doubt or problems I would ask head GM (such as my weapon got deleted in my account). But in most cases I would ignore those who are a pain or insulting GM's and players.

- Have you some events in your mind? Tell us about them.
I think regualry raid boss in towns (Last one to kill it gets a suprise)
Find the gm is a popular one hehe.
Clan matches.
Player v's player.
Special quests like if collect 1000 of something they win a enhance ring!

- You see someone swearing mothers and gods. What do you do?
I would tell them to respect all players and GM's and that swearing is not allowed on this server. If he refuses and still is insulting the player or me I would silence him until he relises not to swear. If it comes to worse kick/ban would be forwarded.

- A player has multi-skills. What do you do to him?
Delete his skills due to violation of the rules of the server. But if I see hes using any hacking tools or using cheats I would ban him without a doubt!

- Someone is advertising another server. What do you do?
I would ask him or her to stop. If they carry on I would disconnect them as they are probably will spam more. If they relog and still spam then I would increase his ban time to log on ect... 3 days

- Tell ALL GM Commands that you know.
I do know a few in fact but not very well. I can learn it very easy within a few days if I was to be part of the server but I know the basic ones:

/block
! - to shout
//quiet on and //quiet off
//gmspeed - not sure but a rough guess
//hide on and //hide off
//gmon
//who
//teleportto name
//whisper on or //whisper off
//killme
//sendhome name
//stopsay name time = for those who are annoying ^^
//gmchat
//kick name

Probably most of these just looks the same as WOW cammands. Shouldn't be too much of a problem Smile

msn : rahimuk@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon. AZ
Back to top Go down

GM APPLICATION - AZ
Page 1 of 1