Lineage][ Tribunal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage][ Tribunal

YOUR DOOM IS HERE!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another GM Apllication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hex
Hex

Another GM Apllication Empty
PostSubject: Another GM Apllication   Another GM Apllication Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:39 pm

- Nickname. Hex

- Real Name. Calum

- Age. 14

- Experience as a GameMaster. GM'd on l2aeos until the admin ran away with the donations and took the server down XD, and hav been a good and loved.. i think, GM on various other servers.

- Language that you speak.Perfect English, limited french, and even more limited spanish.

- Why you want to become a GameMaster? I'd like to be a GM on this server because it looks to me as though it has potential, and as a new server will need all the help it can get, and i would like to put my reliability to good use.

- Would you give any items to any player if he wanted it? I wouldn't, not even if he said he lost them in a server crash, I know all the tricks Wink

- Have you some events in your mind? Tell us about them. I hav many events in my mind, the best one that comes to mind at the moment is an enchanting event, I'll elaborate more when the server comes up ^^

- You see someone swearing mothers and gods. What do you do? well as its a PvP server a little swearing is to be expected of course if the admin does not want this on his server, then i would advise the player to moderate their language and if the warning is breached then I would chat ban them.

- A player has multi-skills. What do you do to him? First, i would observe the player to see if he uses anymore hacks, secondly i would enquire into the situation to see if perhaps he has been subject of a bug, and if it is just a hack programme then it would be permanent jail until such time as the admin can delete his char.

- Someone is advertising another server. What do you do? I would tell them that advertising another server is not on. That they are here to play this server and not to recruit members for their own.

- Tell ALL GM Commands that you know. WELL.. lol
there are too many commands to put down cos i dont wanna bore ya with this application, but i can list some;

//admin :- contains most commands usually
//announce (message) :- To make an announcement
//summon (name) :- To summon an NPC
//recall (name) :- To bring a player to you
//teleportto (name) :- To go to a player
//undying on and //undying off :- toggles invulnerability
//stopsay (name) (number in mins) :- chatban command
//whisper on and //whisper off :- toggles whether u can be whispered to or not.
These are the most important ones I can think of at the moment.

I'd just like to say that I've had quite a few years experience as a game player as well as a game master, and that I believe I would be a useful asset to your server. I look forward to your reply, and to the server being online. TYVM for reading Wink
Back to top Go down
~WildF0rcE~
~WildF0rcE~

PostSubject: Re: Another GM Apllication   Another GM Apllication Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:09 pm

Hex wrote:
- Nickname. Hex

- Real Name. Calum

- Age. 14

- Experience as a GameMaster. GM'd on l2aeos until the admin ran away with the donations and took the server down XD, and hav been a good and loved.. i think, GM on various other servers.

- Language that you speak.Perfect English, limited french, and even more limited spanish.

- Why you want to become a GameMaster? I'd like to be a GM on this server because it looks to me as though it has potential, and as a new server will need all the help it can get, and i would like to put my reliability to good use.

- Would you give any items to any player if he wanted it? I wouldn't, not even if he said he lost them in a server crash, I know all the tricks Wink

- Have you some events in your mind? Tell us about them. I hav many events in my mind, the best one that comes to mind at the moment is an enchanting event, I'll elaborate more when the server comes up ^^

- You see someone swearing mothers and gods. What do you do? well as its a PvP server a little swearing is to be expected of course if the admin does not want this on his server, then i would advise the player to moderate their language and if the warning is breached then I would chat ban them.

- A player has multi-skills. What do you do to him? First, i would observe the player to see if he uses anymore hacks, secondly i would enquire into the situation to see if perhaps he has been subject of a bug, and if it is just a hack programme then it would be permanent jail until such time as the admin can delete his char.

- Someone is advertising another server. What do you do? I would tell them that advertising another server is not on. That they are here to play this server and not to recruit members for their own.

- Tell ALL GM Commands that you know. WELL.. lol
there are too many commands to put down cos i dont wanna bore ya with this application, but i can list some;

//admin :- contains most commands usually
//announce (message) :- To make an announcement
//summon (name) :- To summon an NPC
//recall (name) :- To bring a player to you
//teleportto (name) :- To go to a player
//undying on and //undying off :- toggles invulnerability
//stopsay (name) (number in mins) :- chatban command
//whisper on and //whisper off :- toggles whether u can be whispered to or not.
These are the most important ones I can think of at the moment.

I'd just like to say that I've had quite a few years experience as a game player as well as a game master, and that I believe I would be a useful asset to your server. I look forward to your reply, and to the server being online. TYVM for reading Wink

//Undying on and //undying off? LOL??'
Back to top Go down
Hex
Hex

PostSubject: Re: Another GM Apllication   Another GM Apllication Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 5:46 pm

yes its a command to turn god mode on Razz
Back to top Go down
~WildF0rcE~
~WildF0rcE~

PostSubject: Re: Another GM Apllication   Another GM Apllication Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:51 am

I don't know if that's commands of l2off i don't know if it changes but in l2j is //invul and //vul to get u invulnerable and to turn it off Razz But we need to stop we are going off-topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another GM Apllication   Another GM Apllication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another GM Apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage][ Tribunal :: Other Lineage][ Tribunal Descusion :: Important Subjects-
Jump to: