Lineage][ Tribunal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage][ Tribunal

YOUR DOOM IS HERE!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Up?When?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~WildF0rcE~
~WildF0rcE~

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:16 am

So can Gatman.... Can you give us some information when the server will go live?? Sad
Back to top Go down
WaNteD

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:38 am

~WildF0rcE~ wrote:
So can Gatman.... Can you give us some information when the server will go live?? Sad

m8 the server will comes up when gatman gets his new connection and this will be in this month ..so....be patient!
Back to top Go down
~WildF0rcE~
~WildF0rcE~

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 1:51 pm

Ok m8 but I knew that he needed to update is network connection but i want some news about what's going on LoL xD ^^!!?
Back to top Go down
Hex
Hex

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:21 am

lol i can understand how you're feeling im SOOOOO wanting to try out this server.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Hex

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 6:26 pm

actually yeah any set date, or rough date?
Back to top Go down
ZaNteR
ZaNteR

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:05 am

I think gatman is working on the server i saw him on l2a world developing forums xD
Back to top Go down
ZaNteR
ZaNteR

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:14 am

Well i didnt said that you dont work on the server read my post again carefully.
Back to top Go down
~WildF0rcE~
~WildF0rcE~

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:59 am

So??!! The server will open on or no?? Sad
Back to top Go down
*Ramone*
~Head GameMaster~
~Head GameMaster~
*Ramone*

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:33 am

Yes I know you are right, but the server needs more work... I think server's connection is ok so now we are almost ready to open the server. We have just some problems with xml / html files.

When the server be up the website will be change and we will have new domain and probably address http://www.l2-tribunal.com/.

We have a problem while importing the epic weapons and without reason one of the epic weapons is not working! But I'm sure that Gatman will fix it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lineage2-tribunal
~WildF0rcE~
~WildF0rcE~

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:27 pm

Finally Cool Thank you Mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Up?When? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Up?When?   Server Up?When? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Up?When?
Page 1 of 1